Brother Project Runway CE7070PRW – 2017 Review
The Brother CE7070PRW is a relatively cheap computerized sewing machine that produces surprisingly high-quality stitches. The large number of built-in stitch types, wide table and powerful motor mean that this isn’t just a machine for beginners. If you need a simple sewing machine for basic tasks – yet with the power and features to tackle more complicated projects when needed – then the CE7070PRW is an excellent choice.
Consistently High-quality Stitches
Most models can create reasonably strong stitches. Many struggle, however, to consistently create stitches without skipping when tackling difficult materials. The Brother CE7070PRW has a powerful motor that’s capable of creating the perfect stitches every time. It’s also easy to thread both the bobbin and top thread, which ensures that your stitches are properly formed.
The Brother CE7070PRW has seven different buttonholes. You can also alter the size of the buttonholes to match your buttons. This results in beautiful, functional buttonholes that complement your project.
Features and Specification
- The Brother CE7070PRW has an LCD screen to make it easy to select both stitch type and settings.
The machine has 70 built-in stitches. These range from basic stitches through to exciting decorative options. Heirloom and quilting stitches are also included.
- A wider table is included with the CE7070PRW. This provides extra space for larger projects, such as dresses and quilts.
- A bright LED illuminates the working area of the CE7070PRW. This makes it easier to see what you’re doing – especially when working with dark materials.
- An automatic needle threader is included with the CE7070PRW. Just press the automatic threading button and your thread is pushed through the needle.
- To make sewing as simple as possible, the CE7070PRW uses a drop-in, easy to wind bobbin.
- A variety of accessories, such as seven presser feet and four extra bobbins, are included.
The CE7070PRW comes with Brother’s standard 25-year limited warranty.
The Brother CE7070PRW is designed to be the complete home sewing machine. With a range of built-in stitches, presser feet and large table, there aren’t many projects you can’t tackle with the CE7070PRW. The high stitch quality also makes working with the machine stress-free and fun.
Reviewers have been impressed with the stitch quality and range of features of the CE7070PRW. There are a few minor problems mentioned, however, such as the lack of a needle up/down setting. One reviewer also writes that she would have liked the CE7070PRW to come with a hard case.
Any problems with this model appear to be minor compared to the positive comments. These include that the machine is easy to use, durable and comes with a generous number of accessories. Reviewers also write that the automatic threading system is very useful.
After researching the Brother CE7070PRW, I have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone who needs a machine for completing everyday projects. It’s a sturdy machine that creates beautiful stitches, and provides exceptional value for money.
In conclusion, the Brother CE7070PRW provides more than enough features for beginners or hobby sewers, and is even suitable for tackling some more complex projects. It is one of the best computerized sewing machines available and the 25-year warranty means there is almost no risk to buying it.